Aquabot Magnum Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner
The Magnum is the perfect robotic pool cleaner for medium sized commercial or public swimming pools up to 100’ / 30.4m long, covering over 6,996 sq. feet per hour while filtering 5784 GPH.. It is designed to be used in swimming facilities at schools, universities, hospitals and hotels/motels. The unit is fully automatic and self-contained. The Magnum requires no special hookup or hoses. With the AquaSmart System installed, the Magnum is able to calculate the size of a pool and program itself to efficiently clean most pools in 4 hours or less. With the included remote control feature, the operator may perform quick spot cleaning. Magnum pool cleaners also include Super Grip PVA brushes an infrared detection system and an Ultra Kart Jr. caddy.
- Recommended Pool Length 100'
- Cable Length Feet: 100'
- Floor / Wall Cleaning: Floor and Walls
- Coverage: 6,996 sq. ft. / hour
- 6 Cleaning Patterns to choose from: Automatic 3-5 Hours; Length of Pool; Speed Settings; Surface of Pool; Wireless Remote Controlled; 3 Hour Delay
- Remote Control: Yes
- Filter: Large Size Bottomless Bag Filters
- Brushes: PVC / PVA (Optional)
- Motor Type: High Efficiency / Brushless
- Pumping Capacity: 5784 Gallons per Hour
- Propulsion Type: Drive Motor
- Timer: Yes / External Capabilities
- Air Sensor (Zero-Depth Beach Entry): Yes
- Obstacle Evasion (InfraRed, etc.): Standard Mount
- Approx. Clean Time: 3-5 Hours
- Power Supply: Digital Display
- Voltage Input: 115V-60Hz
- Voltage Output: 30V DC (without load)
- Wattage: 180W
- Caddy: Ultra Kart Jr.
- Shipping Dimensions: 34.8"x20.27"x21.4"
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Cleaner Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
|Product Title||Aquabot Magnum - ARBUSMG|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Cleans||Pool Floor, Cove, And Sidewalls|
|Filters||Large Bottom Access Bag Filters|
|Drive System||Drive Motor|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING|
|Weight (in lbs)||84.0000|