Aquabot Turbo Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Quantity of Water Filtered: 4,200 Gallons per Hour
- Cleaning Coverage: 6,500 Sq. Ft / Hr.
- Electrical Cord Length: 61 Ft. - buoyant thermoplastic rubber, No chlorine corroding Kevlar®
- Suggested Cleaning Time: 4 Hours (50' Pool Length)
- Unit Weight: 18 lbs.
- Customization: Yes, adjustable timer allows for customized cleaning cycles up to 7 hours or can operate automatically with auto-control
- pool equipment.
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Safety & Reliability: Cleaner, cord and power supply are ETL listed to UL Standards — the highest safety and reliability certification in the industry
- High Volume Filter Pump: Brushless, individually sealed with heat-dissipating and lubricating oil for longer motor life
- High Performance Drive Motor Brushless, individually sealed with heat-dissipating and lubricating oil for longer motor life
- Drive System: Indirect belt drive - reduces Indirect belt drive - reduces stress load for longer drive motor life
- Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
- Operating Cost: Approximately 10¢ per cleaning cycle
- Electrical Plug: 115 V / 60 Hz, 31V at cleaner
- Filtration System/Capacity: Self Contained, 19-quart. capacity; Large leaves to fine particles down to 2 Microns
- Warranty: Up to 2 Years with consumer registration
- Scrubbing Ability: Heavy Duty - All Types
- Power Washing Jets: None
- Obstacle Avoidance: None
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.5" x 17.5" x 19.5"
- Shipping Weight: 38 lbs.
Aquabot Turbo utilizes state-of-the-art microprocessor technology in cooperation with a multitude of sensors to completely clean pools as large as 50' long, regardless of their surface type, in a mere 4 hours or less. No wonder Aquabot Turbo is the world’s #1 selling robotic pool cleaner. Designed with you in mind, Aquabot Turbo offers you the convenience of complete pool cleaning – floor to waterline and everywhere in between – at the mere touch of a button. Aquabot Turbo cuts your total pool maintenance bills (chlorine, electricity, water, etc.) by up to 50%, and helps your wallet further, and the environment, by saving thousands of gallons of chlorinated water through the reduction of evaporation and main pool filter cleanings as much as 80%. Having its own built-in motors and filtration system Aquabot Turbo operates completely independent of the pool's filtration system, eliminating the need for sloppy, tangling hoses and costly to operate booster pumps, as well as decreasing pool filter usage and wear up to 60%. Simply plug it in, drop it in and press a button. The days of $100 yearly pool cleaner repairs are over as Aquabot Turbo is engineered for reliable, worry-free operation, having less than 10 moving parts and cannot become stuck on stairs or ladders. Here’s what else you get with Aquabot Turbo.
Scrubbing Action - Aquabot Turbo's front and rear rotating scrubbing brushes loosen and remove heavy dirt and fine particles from floor, walls and waterline to be vacuumed and trapped in its own internal microfilter bag.
Vacuuming - Aquabot Turbo's exceptionally high suction power and large vacuum intake ports enable it to easily vacuum up all types of dirt and debris.
Built-in Filtration System - Aquabot Turbo will clean and purify thousands of gallons of water per hour. Aquabot Turbo is equipped with an expansive, reusable microfilter bag that has the capacity to hold many leaves and twigs and is capable of filtering out all types of fine particles including sand, silt, algae and bacteria. The filter bag is easily removed and rinsed clean.
Better Chemical Distribution - As a result of Aquabot Turbo's heavy-duty pumping action, the pool’s bottom and surface water are circulated, raising the overall water temperature which reduces heating costs and creating a more even distribution of chemicals which normally settle to the pool floor.
No Installation - Operation is as simple as dropping Aquabot Turbo into your pool, plugging it into its low voltage transformer and pushing a button. It does the rest by itself. Aquabot Turbo is the safest and easiest cleaner to use, and costs on average about 10¢ a day to run.
Low maintenance - Constructed of corrosion-proof materials, with fewer than 10 moving parts, Aquabot Turbo requires little or no maintenance.
Free Educational DVD - Every Aquabot Turbo comes complete with a DVD to show you how pool cleaning can be accomplished at the touch of a button.
Leading Quality Assurance & Engineering - Aqua Products is the world’s largest and leading manufacturer of robotic swimming pool cleaners. Operating in nearly 40 countries with 3 separate in-house research and development teams, Aqua Products employs the highest quality assurance manufacturing and design processes to ensure the best engineered products. From separate internal motor casing for lower long term repair costs to using brushless DC motors for limitless operating hours without failure to using drive belts that reduce drive motor load for lower wear, Aquabot Turbo is engineered specifically for the harsh conditions incurred within the swimming pool environment.
|Product Title||Aquabot Turbo Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|Cleans||Pool Floor, Sidewalls, And Waterline|
|Filters||1 Fine Filter 2 Micron Bag|
|Drive System||Track Driven|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING (Requires Signature)|
|Weight (in lbs)||30.0000|
|Flat Rate Shipping||No|
- Great if you are a good mechanic. - Review by RJ
Speed Value Cleaning