Aquabot Turbo T2
Ask About Our 3 Year Warranty!
With the Aquabot T2, you can get the best in pool cleaning technology, without any of the hassle of other pool cleaners. Side suction cleaners require long messy hoses, booster pump, and require the assistance of your pool's main filtration system. The T2 is a self contained all in one unit, that is built to keep your pool pristine for years and years to come. Sides, slopes, and stairs are no match for the T2, and with it's advanced 2-track navigation it will scrub your pool, floor to waterline. When you need the best, you need the Aquabot T2
- Designed For Pools: Up to 50' length, with vinyl, gunite/concrete or fiberglass surfaces.
- Suggested Cleaning Time: 1 Hour
- Auto-Shut Off: Yes, automatically shuts off when cleaning cycle is completed
- Customization: Yes, digital power supply allows for up to a 7-hour cleaning cycle or automatic operation with existing or auto-control pool equipment.
- Power Washing Jets: Hydro scrubbing power-washing jets
- Filtration: Self-contained reusable 19-quart capacity filter, removes all debris types down to 2 microns
- Filtration Quantity: 5,000 Gallons per Hour
- Pump Motor: Individually sealed, brushless oil-filled for lubrication and cooling, plus water-cooled
- Drive Motor: Individually sealed, oil-free water-cooled
- Cord: 60' self-buoyant durable thermoplastic rubber (no chlorine corroding KevlarTM)
- Power Supply: StayCool™ All-weather resistant
- Operating Protection: Reset button protects from out of water or premature operation
- Operating Cost: Estimated less than 5¢ per cleaning cycle
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz, 24 V at cleaner
- Warranty: 3 years
- Safety & Reliability: Cleaner, cord and power supply are ETL listed to UL Standards-the highest safety and reliability certification in industry
- Unit Dimensions / Weight: 16" x 15" x 13" / 16.75 lbs
T2's intelligent efficiency reduces as much as 85% of the wear and tear other cleaners incur and cleans your pool up to 5 hours faster, which translates into less operating hours and cost, greater reliability and lower maintenance needs. Rotating quad-brush system with patented flexi-flap design scrubs loose waterline build up and breaks down large debris without warping.
Patented power-washing jets flush sand, silt, algae and bacteria out from corners, creases, seams and surface pores where brushes can't reach.
A powerful built-in pump motor vacuums in and circulates 5000 gallons of water per hour, increasing water circulation, reducing energy costs and cleaning without the pool's filter or booster pumps to provide the healthiest swimming environment.
In fact, using your eco-friendly Aquabot Turbo T2 can reduce your pool filter's operation time by as much as 25%, decrease heat pumps or solar blanket usage and reduce chemical consumption by up to 30%. Front and rear vacuum ports avoid clogging and accesses dirt located at the furthest edges of the pool, sucking everything into its internal filter bag with no hoses required.
The reusable micro filter bag boasts the largest holding capacity available to trap everything from large leaves and twigs to coins, gum, hair, sand, silt, algae and bacteria ten times smaller than what most pool filters can remove, allowing less cleaning and healthier swimming.
With Aquabot Turbo T2 you get:
Quad brush system loosens stubborn debris
Power washing jets clean where brushes can't Offset vacuum ports for clog-free operation Largest capacity reusable filter - more debris with less cleanings
Industry's healthiest filtration and water circulation
Convenient pool cleaning at the touch of a button
Best warranty and support network in the industry
Maintenance cost savings of up to 50% (chemicals, water, energy)
|Product Title||Aquabot Turbo T2 - Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Cleans||Pool Floor, Cove, And Sidewalls|
|Filters||Removes all debris types down to 2 microns|
|Weight (in lbs)||34.0000|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
- Really Nice Cleaner - Review by Garrett
Cleaning Value Speed