Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robotic Pool Cleaner
By simply directing water flow, the Aquabot Turbo TJET does more than any other pool cleaner! At a rate of up to 4800 gallons per hour, the Aquabot Turbo TJET vacuums and filters out large leaves, twigs, sand, algae and bacteria directly into the pool cleaners internal microfiter bag. Uniquely different from all other conventional cleaners, the Aquabot Turbo TJET has a high-pressure impellar on top of the pump motor the directs water through tubes directly to the pools floor to powerwash and loosen stubborn sand and debris from crevices to be vacuumed into the large intake valves located under the pool cleaner.
- Quantity of Water Filtered: 5100 Gallons per Hour
- Cleaning Coverage: 5000 Sq. Ft / Hr.
- Electrical Cord Length: 51 ft.
- Unit Weight: 16.9 lbs.
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
- Operating Cost: 1 Kilowatt Hr. per 6 Hours Approximately 10¢ Per Use
- Electrical Plug: 115v / 60Hz
- Filtration - Micron Rating: Self Contained, Down To 2 Microns
- Scrubbing Ability: Heavy Duty - All Types
- Power Washing Jets: Hydro scrubbing power-washing jets
- Shipping Dimensions 17.5" x 17.5" x 19.5"
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
|Product Title||Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robotic Pool Cleaner|
|Cleans||Pool Floor And Cove|
|Filters||Leaves, twigs, sand, algae and bacteria|
|Shipping Cost||FREE SHIPPING (Requires Signature)|
|Weight (in lbs)||28.0000|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|